Friday, January 28, 2011

Passing the continuing education for my real estate broker's license was a tremendous accomplishment today. I feel like jumping in the air and singing! Just a couple of years ago, I could not do this on my own. Time and effort has indeed shown results that I can see, here today. For me, this is a BIG deal.

When I saw the opportunity to add a link to Amazon.com to my Blog, I did so without hesitation. As a regular Amazon customer, I thought I would share some of my favorite buys and tips.

First, if you are a reader, I suggest always heading to Amazon's Used Books for paperbacks or hard covers. The selection is so extensive that I can honestly say I have always found the book I was seeking, and I am an avid reader; Book Club Member. Here is an example of a book I recently bought that I love so much, I have recommended it to all my friends:



Second, I love to shop for kitchen gadgets and hard-to-find cookware/bakeware items on Amazon.com. I have loved cooking for about 25 years now, ever since cooking shows began to appear on TV. Thus, I am totally happy when I find just the right pan or gadget that makes preparing a certain dish so much easier! One fabulous find for getting the perfect cooking time right, both indoors and outdoors, no matter what you may be roasting or grilling:



Okay, one last fav item and we will be done with shopping tips for the day. I adore my hound dog Cocoa, and absolutely nothing is too good for her. We pet owners all have our local stores, of course; however, Amazon.com has great deals on items such as the one I buy regularly for my aging companion. Cocoa is 11 (88 in dog years?) and has arthritis in her joints. Without her Glucosamine cookies, simply walking would be painful. Added to her diet, she runs and plays and does quite well. So keeping the cost low for these special and important treats is critical:



Back from shopping! I hope everyone is having a great day as well. A good friend called to tell me her good news, so perhaps there is a bright star overhead - I hope it is shining over you as you read this post.

Stay tuned...

Terry

ps: I now have a TBI doctor and my first appointment is next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment